Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wow! It's been more than a year since I even looked here! Can I try again?
Been writing in my journal all this time and growing. I hope.

I've been thankful for sure. Every day I give thanks for something or someone; a truly life altering attitude.

Struggling with the vegetarianism of late but hoping to come back on stream for this Lenten season. Forty days ought to be a good target for setting in place some better eating habits again.

It's also Election time in my country right about now. Not terribly interested. Off tomorrow on a vacation day. Too many things to be accomplished and there is to be no rushing about to accomplish them.

I do like this little corner of the internet where it is quiet and peaceful. I really do.


















No comments:

Post a Comment